Wednesday, June 5, 2013

h4nkeep4nkee

Photo



getsuswet: I use to think sex ed was a stupid and boring class...



getsuswet:

I use to think sex ed was a stupid and boring class to have to take… I mean it's not like I didn't know how to fuck. Then Miss Everet said I needed to stay after class for an oral makeup exam for missing the last two classes. She never did ask me any questions but I did give her my full attention. She said I shouldn't make a habit of skipping classes, then winked at me. I feel another makeup session cumming on.

detention: im following back tons!!



detention:

im following back tons!!

artmonia: Dangerous Beauty by Hiroya



artmonia:

Dangerous Beauty by Hiroya

Photo



Photo



spankingbondageheaven: the-public-library: The Public...



spankingbondageheaven:

the-public-library:

The Public Library

♥♥♥spanking bondage heaven ♥♥♥  

Photo



justastrumpet: Purple for Lupus awareness month. Less than one...



justastrumpet:

Purple for Lupus awareness month. Less than one week left, please educate yourself or donate to support research for this horrible disease at www.lupus.org.

watchingwife: my wife's favorite fantasy…



watchingwife:

my wife's favorite fantasy…

Photo



lillyfox69: :) awesome!



lillyfox69:

:) awesome!

Photo



infinity-imagined: Earth seen by the GOES-14 weather satellite,...



infinity-imagined:

Earth seen by the GOES-14 weather satellite, May 22nd 2013.

Photo



lustfulkitty: swingersdreams: husbanddesires: candaulismes: D...



lustfulkitty:

swingersdreams:

husbanddesires:

candaulismes:

Double hug

The way I would do it for the Mrs, all pleasure for her!!

(via

Mmmmmmmmm

eroticbwphotography: i ❤ b&w photography



eroticbwphotography:

i ❤ b&w photography

Photo







Photo



touchn2btouched: let them miss you. sometimes when you are...



touchn2btouched:

let them miss you. sometimes when you are always available, 
they take you for granted because they think you will always stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment