Sunday, June 9, 2013

Radio for the Blind

Save the subliminal messages, Netflix (lol tho)



Save the subliminal messages, Netflix

(lol tho)

Research



Research

Onto something



Onto something

"Ok as much fun as we all had with tumblr's quote font issues, the flexible size format is a big..."

"Ok as much fun as we all had with tumblr's quote font issues, the flexible size format is a big improvement from the way it was before when the text was just bolded amiright gang?"

- yeah i'm right

Photo



3 people stealing the same bike [video]





















3 people stealing the same bike [video]

Urban sprawl



Urban sprawl

Wow

No idea I had so many Jesse Eisenberg fans following me.

This movie is a steaming hunk of shit garbage











This movie is a steaming hunk of shit garbage

therealhamster: if any of you ever saw me in real life you'd just be like "oh" snap

therealhamster:

if any of you ever saw me in real life you'd just be like "oh"

snap

zekethefreak: Thanks to artist Mike Wroebel for his take on...














Arya Stark, graffiti artist, with one of her more popular tags.

zekethefreak:

Thanks to artist Mike Wroebel for his take on Game of Thrones re-imagined as late 1980s-early 1990's tropes.

occupygezipics: A protester checks her cell phone. ~mom...



occupygezipics:

A protester checks her cell phone.

~mom I'm at Kelsey's for the night. Luv u :)~

thedailywhat: Not a Single Damn of the Day: Saudi Man Texting...



thedailywhat:

Not a Single Damn of the Day: Saudi Man Texting on Hood of Moving Car

While driving to Mecca, a Saudi motorist filmed this daredevil texting away on the hood of a speeding car.

I feel like competition for the Darwin Award is really gonna stiffen up in my lifetime.

mentalalchemy: bathing-sun: stevenmoffart: corgis-with-british...









mentalalchemy:

bathing-sun:

stevenmoffart:

corgis-with-british-accent:

yobeccaboom:

This raccoon never left the side of a cat who was dying of a tumor. The cat was comforted for the final hours of her life by her long time friend.

image

legit tears

image

the last gif though, he pats the cat, omg 

Man.

Where does one even acquire the pet raccoon they need to comfort their cancer cat?

"…I've been impressed by how all the warmongers and the false predictors get promoted, and they get..."

"…I've been impressed by how all the warmongers and the false predictors get promoted, and they get on op-ed pages, and they get jobs after they have failed in the U.S. government. We know Robert Rubin and Larry Summers and Wolfowitz and Cheney and all these people. And we don't—we don't recognize people who have predicted accurately, who have spotted problems arising, as we should. And so I decided to say—excuse me—I decided to say, "Told you so," as we told Nixon about the rise of corporate crime. We warned about the Iraq War and the consequences. We made sure that the consequences of repealing Glass-Steagall were going to lead to huge speculation and serious problems on Wall Street for trillions of dollars of workers' money. And again and again and again. And there's something wrong with a society that marginalizes, in so many ways, the people who were right, the people who predicted right, who cautioned, who sent up the warning signals to the American people; and the people who got us into Iraq and warmongering and militarism and corporatism, they're the ones who get applauded, those are the ones who get $100,000 speeches, like Bush is getting, $150,000."

- Ralph Nader (via azspot)

TW: Arrested Development Bashing

The first 2 episodes of Season 4 were all I could stomach. I knew it wasn’t going to be good. I knew it would be over the top. I knew it would be too convoluted. I knew it wouldn’t hold a candle to Seasons 1 or 2, but I did hope it would improve from Season 3. Granted I’m only 2 episodes in but Season 4 is setting up to be just another example where the hype supersedes the quality of what’s being hyped (i.e. daft punk). And when I say quality I mean actual laughs it delivers out of my belly, not cleverness/complexity of story lines.

If something gets a lot of promotional resources (that cost $$$) and a lot of trending personalities (that cost $$$) it’s top priority will be getting a massive return on those costs, likely resulting in a watered down blandfest that’s supposed to appeal to everyone or a pretentious comedy circus that reeks of disingenuous effort.

Season 4 tastes a lot like all of that.

motherjones: Student loan debt now exceeds credit card debt. More charts on America's nearly $1...

motherjones:

image

Student loan debt now exceeds credit card debt. More charts on America's nearly $1 trillion student loan debt crisis.

Hahaha oh my god

As Vandals Take to National Parks, Some Point to Social Media

As Vandals Take to National Parks, Some Point to Social Media:

Hey kids! Don't fucking vandalize National Parks! They're not an untapped resource of open canvas. You won't be pioneering your brand. The statement you make won't be respected. And proudly showing it off to the world will only earn you fame for being "that dipshit pinhead who spraypainted a cactus".

dakotamcfadzean: Missing out.



dakotamcfadzean:

Missing out.

Why can I reblog myself from my phone but not from my computer?

Why can I reblog myself from my phone but not from my computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment