Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Natalie Loves Cum

Status Update! A couple things: First, my living arrangement...



Status Update! A couple things:

First, my living arrangement will be changing in the next week, making it much easier for me to take new pics and videos more often.

Second, I added a subscribe button to my page. There are varying subscriber levels, just depending on how much you personally want to give. The idea, if successful, is that it will allow me to buy slutty outfits and cute things to wear, and free up time to create new content more regularly. Ideally, I could dedicate myself full time to creating smut, but I don't see that happening. Anyway, if you do want to subscribe, thank you! If not, that's okay too. <3

Hey everybody, I’m still around. I’ll make some new stuff soon… most likely. I...

Hey everybody, I’m still around. I’ll make some new stuff soon… most likely.

I received my chastity devices and new wig. The chastity thingies don’t fit all that well because I guess I have a pretty big cock. I’ll try to stuff myself in them and take some pics, at least. I wish I had a tiny sissy dick. :(

Had to remove the donate button because PayPal yelled at me, which was expected at some point. lol


I’d say I’ll probably have new content within a month or so. <3

omg, I love this.



omg, I love this.

Fucking myself with big toys. Includes sound this time!



Fucking myself with big toys. Includes sound this time!

I ordered this one too! Variety is nice.



I ordered this one too! Variety is nice.

Video



I kinda like it without the pigtails.













I kinda like it without the pigtails.

Giant Archive Photo Dump

Giant Archive Photo Dump

Thank you!

To those who have donated, I really appreciate it! Whether it’s a little or a lot, it all helps so much, and WILL lead to new content soon.

I’ve uploaded a new video to xHamster, but it’ll probably take a few days to show up. It kinda takes awhile. And yes, it does have sound! :P

Soooo cuuuute. I wanna get these! I love frilly sissy outfits.









Soooo cuuuute. I wanna get these! I love frilly sissy outfits.

natalie_loves_cum's Profile

natalie_loves_cum's Profile:

My xHamster profile.

please say you have videos coming today. I'm home alone and you are my dirty little secret.

I have some videos made that are coming soon. It all depends on how long it takes xHamster to process them.

Photo











Photo













Photo











Chastity

Chastity device has been ordered!

I want these. Halp? :3 Donate button is on my profile. <3





I want these. Halp? :3

Donate button is on my profile. <3

Video



Photo











Photo



















No comments:

Post a Comment